Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MX390 all-in-one delivers maximum results and fully integrated automatic Document Feeder (ADF). It is compact, stylish and affordable Office all-in-one with fax offers to use a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder, integrated (ADF), XL ink cartridges also efficient and very high speed copying and printing.
Compact and stylish printer all-in-one with Automatic Document Feeder has a (ADF)
Prints can be more or less using XL cartridges good
Superior prints up to 4800dpi and using good technology cartridge
Fully integrated up to a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for faster copy, scan, or fax
A4 print speed (ISO ESAT) up to 8.8 ipm mono/5.0 and ipm colour
A4 color Copy speed (ISO sFCOT) up to 15 seconds
Create PDF files; take the text from a PDF or JPEG files using My image Garden
Dropbox cloud service or Scan to Evernote
Smart web printing by using the Easy-WebPrint EX app.
support-printerdriver.net provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX 390 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Download
Download ↔ MX390 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ↔ MX390 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download ↔ MX390 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX390 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX390 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download ↔ MX390 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ MX390 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX390 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print, fax and scan test
- If the test print, fax and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.